LIFT99 is hiring!
25. September 2017
We are in a search for an awesome Assistant to join our team!
LIFT99 is expanding and therefore we need more human power to help us on this exciting journey. The person will be responsible for making sure that everything at LIFT99 co-working & event space runs smoothly on a daily basis and is also willing to accept new challenges along the way. We love people who are creative, fun and highly organised. You should be a ‘people person’ with great communication skills and positive attitude.
You will be in charge of variety of tasks including:
- Communicating with our residents at LIFT99; being the first person they turn to in need
- Coordinating events and meetings
- Communicating daily with vendors and partners
- Greeting visitors & leading office tours
- Operating office equipment
- Fluent language skills in Estonian and English
- Helpful, organised, proactive and precise in your work
- Great communication skills & cheerful personality
- Willingness to work in the evenings
- Basic social media skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- (Not yet discovered) passion for start-ups. And knowing about the place where you’re applying is pretty highly recommended too
- Ready for an action and surprises
- LIFT99 is based in the coolest area of Tallinn – Telliskivi Creative City. Amazing restaurants & events all year long
- Possibility to attend community events/workshops & improve or learn new skills
- Excellent environment to grow your local & international network
- The coolest co-workers (incl. dogs) from here and abroad
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send us your resume, salary expectation and a cover letter telling us why you should be the the best candidate.
Ps. It’s a full-time position.
We await your requests to email@example.com
The sooner the better but no later than October 9th!
Do you want to be part of the splendid community & help to create Nordics coolest workspace?
See the teaser below 👇